1. What information does Chineseculture.biz collect about you?
2. How does Chineseculture.biz use the collected information?
Chineseculture.biz may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
– for “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for;
– to contact you about a submission you have made;
– to personalize the way our services are presented to you;
– IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
– to analyze and improve our services.
Where Chineseculture.biz intends to use your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use other than as listed above.
3. When may Chineseculture.biz contact me?
Chineseculture.biz may contact you:
– in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for;
– where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
– in relation to any contribution you have made to Chineseculture.biz;
– to invite you to participate in surveys about our services; and
– for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this.
4. Will Chineseculture.biz share your personal information with any third party?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within Chineseculture.biz. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and not to use your personal information for their own business purposes.
5. Contributing offensive or inappropriate content to Chineseculture.biz
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior at Chineseculture.biz, we may use your personal information to stop such behavior.