By using this site, you agree to the terms of this agreement just as if you had signed it. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, please discontinue your use of our services.
Chineseculture.biz may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Chineseculture.biz will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms.
1. Use of Our Services
You agree to use our services only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone elseâ€™s use and enjoyment of our services. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or transmitting obscene or offensive content.
2. Intellectual Property
All content located on the site shall remain vested in Chineseculture.biz. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use such content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of such content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Chineseculture.biz.
The names, images and logos identifying Chineseculture.biz and its products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Chineseculture.biz. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Chineseculture.biz.
3. Contributions to Chineseculture.biz
By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Chineseculture.biz you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for our services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances Chineseculture.biz may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
In order that Chineseculture.biz can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any laws, that you have the right to give Chineseculture.biz permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. Chineseculture.biz may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Chineseculture.biz.
4. Community Rules
You agree to use Chineseculture.biz communities (including message boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Chineseculture.biz communities and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular community or service you are using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
4.1 About your Posts:
– Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
– No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior:
– contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
– No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
– No spamming or off-topic material: we donâ€™t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please donâ€™t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
– Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
– No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
– URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
– Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
4.2 Your Chineseculture.biz Account:
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone elseâ€™s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
4.3 Legal Requirements:
– You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Chineseculture.biz communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
– Contributing material to a Chineseculture.biz community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
– You agree to submit to or share with Chineseculture.biz communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of Chineseculture.biz or any third party including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, and publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Chineseculture.biz reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The majority of content posted in Chineseculture.biz communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Chineseculture.biz. Chineseculture.biz is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Chineseculture.biz or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Chineseculture.biz.
Chineseculture.biz does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Chineseculture.biz is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Chineseculture.biz for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
Chineseculture.biz does not warrant that functions available on Chineseculture.biz will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Chineseculture.biz or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The failure or delay of Chineseculture.biz to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive its right to enforce that right.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.